Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

Good concept

too hard for me, im stuck on finger 2 ^^

Besieged Besieged

meh ok

very simple, lacking the diversity of other defense games. i also had trouble passing level 1. a straight line to your castle seems a little harsh. maybe its just me

DayMare Town 2 DayMare Town 2

Woo

Finally Beat it, without a guide, took me forever, your logic is sometimes strange, but good, like with with the balloon. Good god, i was stuck on that last screen forever with no idea what to do with the full display of eggs. Loved the graphics, the ambient wind was great, im glad it didn't have music.

2:38 for me, thats the longest time ever, thanks for a challenging game.

Shape Defense - Shape Defense -

pretty poor

nothing much to comment on, you made a game about shapes, pretty boring.

Graphics are poor, music is annoying, nothing inspiring at all. There's a lot of better tower defense games out there. Unless you can introduce something new or improve on a previous idea then there is little point in submitting.

Also your spelling is terrible, if you want to be taken seriously, please proof read, it gives the impression that you don't care.

Sift Heads Sift Heads

>_>

would have liked to have played it. Poker scene, lagged so much i had no chance of passing. used the god cheat but then the first level glitched and i failed as soon as i pressed go.

PongOut PongOut

O_O

my brain cant process two things at once
who do you think i am

SeaScape SeaScape

nicely done

very simple and easy. but good fun. even if the bomb was a bit cheesy with the whole ARMED business.

the main flaw was the lack of difficulty, every puzzle had a simple one click solution and there was no chance of screwing it up. even a time limit would have been good. there needs to be a feeling of urgency in a game.

you get get 10 and 5 because it was a nice flash and there needs to be more point and click games. and way more oceanic based games. the deep ocean is a scary place. if you can get some support perhaps make a ocean horror game ^^. that would be neat.

Psionic3D responds:

I had a timer in Icescape and it was almost universally hated lol, though diving/oxygen lends itself to having a timer I decided to leave it out...

Yeah I might make something a little more scary using the underwater theme in the future!!

Thanks for playing/rating

Tower Defense Beta1.01 Tower Defense Beta1.01

uuugh

first of all an unfinished game is an ALPHA, a BETA suggests a game that can actually be played beyond...whatever that was.

this game makes no sense, there's basic spelling mistakes, the graphics are amature and lack style and anything of interest.

work on it, submit something worthwhile

boomoto responds:

lol i'm a codder, not an artist, i do what i can:(

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

fatal flaw

Running out of fuel mid air interrupted 1/3 of my long combos

really need to change that

Wolf Games Apple Shooter Wolf Games Apple Shooter

Pretty good

Its ok. pretty basic.

protip: To get a super high score just click and hold just above the apple and raise a small, even amount each time the distance increases